Tutt Enterprises Pty Ltd Trading as "Event Gate"
ACN: 142 218 031
Event Gate complies with the Privacy Act 1988
1. The purpose of the information collected is only to provide facility for the event organiser to organise events.
2. The information collected is only accessible by the event organiser and is never transferred to a 3rd party by Event Gate unless required to do so by law.
3. Upon request, an organisation or persons private information stored by Event Gate can be provided to the person or organisation concerned.
4. Credit card details are collected and transferred to the credit card processing agency (ie Payment Gateway). Credit card details are never stored by Event Gate.
5. Cookies are only stored for the purpose of the users computer to remember login details if they have requested to do so by checking the "remember me" checkbox.
6. Payment Gateway details are encrypted and stored in our database. The key used for encryption is not accessible locally on the web site. The Payment Gateway details cannot be retrieved by any call to the web application, but can only be used internally by the Event Gate software so that event organiser can receive payments from event registrations.
7. All stored information is held in a database, behind a firewall in a secured data center. The connection strings are encrypted. All transmission of user information is transmitted over ssl with 128 bit encryption.