Features at a Glance
- Hassle Free Online Event Registrations
- Simple Setup
- Customisable Branding
- Secure Credit Card Payment
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Instant Payment Confirmation
- Tax Invoices Automatically Emailed
- Flexible Ticketing Options
- Add Your Own Registration Questions
- Real-time Report of Registrations
- Contact Managment
- Email Event Invitations
What is Event Gate?
Event Gate is a simple to use online event registration facility, providing a professional, secure, online event registration and payment process for your events.
Collecting attendee details and payments is a time consuming and yet critical task required for organising business events and functions. In today's 'online' world, it is an expectation for attendees to be able to register and pay for events online. Event Gate's online event registration software can have you up and running with online registration forms in minutes.
Event Gate is designed to integrate with your existing internet merchant account, enabling you to directly receive tickets sales revenue without your funds being handled by a 3rd party. If you don't already have an internet merchant account or internet payment gateway, we can help set one up for you.
You could be generating online registration forms like these in less than 10 minutes!
Click on one of the samples below for a live demonstration of the registration form and payment process.
Why Should I Use Event Gate?
- You are looking for an easy to use software solution to reduce your effort in processing registrations for your events..
- You want to present a professional, secure, online event registration service but it is not cost effective for you to develop and maintain your own.
- You organise a large number of events and have to pay large fees for someone else to manage your online ticket sales.
- You want to get the ticket sales revenue straight into your account instead of being processed by a third party and having to wait until after the event to collect your ticket sales revenue.
- You have your own ticketing system, but it does not meet your business needs and it is not cost effective to redevelop.